This marketing and public relations firm was established in 1994. It is a well-respected agency that proudly maintains a high level of client confidence. The company’s reputation is its strength. The majority of accounts come via referrals from present and previous clients or from colleagues in the communications industry. Tina Mosetis’ business is highly regarded due to its ‘hands-on’ approach with its clients. When you work with Tina Mosetis you know that your project will be expertly managed.
Long-term experience in the field allows us to provide you with skilled counsel and offer unique insight into your needs. You will be assisted in developing the most efficient and cost-effective campaign. The company’s computer database accesses the latest media outlets and its broad network enables it to provide clients with a vast array of professional contacts.
We are consistently positioned in the forefront of advancements in the field making us a dynamic company whose public relations and marketing accounts span the gamut: large corporations, non-profit agencies, prominent individuals, financial services, art projects, law practices, universities, medical practices, media firms, food industry, authors, pharmaceutical industry, personalities, etc.
We have represented enterprises from many different nations and can offer your concern local, regional, national or international service.
We work on a contractual basis and are equipped to meet your needs whether it is for a one-time special event or for a long-term project. We look forward to the opportunity of helping your business accomplish its immediate and long-term goals.
Tina Mosetis has conducted marketing and public relations campaigns for a vast array of commercial and non-profit organizations including the following sampling:
- Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology
- Scion Division Of Toyota
- American Indian College Fund
- Air Techniques
- Law Firm Of Batzar & Weinberg
- Berkley Publishing
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Norton Publishing
- Sandra Carter Productions
- Castle Connolly Medical, Ltd.
(Publisher Of How To Find The Best Doctors)
- New York Public Library
- *NSYNC's Launch Of Living Toyz
- Blue Forest Television Productions
- Brooklyn College Community Partnership
- Culinary Connection
- JDB Art Collection
- Author, Yvonne Fulbright
- Clydesdale Communications
- Coalition For Family Justice
- Community Capital Bank
- Dermatologic Society Of Greater New York
- Author, Gordon Chang
- International Venus Foundation/Calw Textiles
- Dermatology, Laser And Plastic Surgery LLP
- Law Firm Of Robert S. Dillworth
- Gentle Closure, Inc.
- Jack's Daughter
- LBJ Culinary Consultation
- Millennium Projects On Line
- Mykonian House Restaurant
- New York Women's Partnership For Health
- Roslyn School Of Art
- Sybarite Artist Development Center
- World Society For The Protection Of Animals
- Sikhs For Justice
- Bill Gates' Vaccine Fund
- Antine Associates Interior Design
- Archer's Restaurant
- Destination Previews
- Intercultural Open University
- Alberto Gallerani, M.D.
- Charity Mall
- Rx EDGE
- Spay FIRST!
- Medical Academy Charter School
- Dr. Sue Johnson (Emotionally Focused Therapy)